Canon ij setup – on windows
- Open the Canon ij setup and choose the file you want to print
- Now select Print and this will lead you to more printing properties
- You can see various options to alter advanced print configuration when you click Printer Properties/Preferences option according to your operating system
- From Printer Properties/ Properties/Preferences option you can alter orientation, paper type, and dimensions, media tray or source, two-sided printing etc.
- You also have the option to alter quality settings. By selecting the Draft quality you will get the lowest dpi outputs and the Normal option will set all the dpi that is suitable for most of the print settings
- Select the appropriate option for color and black and white printing.
- Once you are done with selecting the specifications move ahead and click Print on your ij-setup-canon.com printer
- Now wait for your ij-setup-canon.com to get your document printed out
Cannon ij setup – on Mac
- Go to the application and open the file you want to print
- Select Print option
- Now from the settings window, go to Show Detail
- Select the name of your ij-setup-canon.com Setup Printer
- Go to the Presets menu, and select an option that matches with your print job.
- From the unlabeled menu, in the middle, you can alter the configuration settings according to your need.
- You can alter orientation, paper type, and dimensions, media tray or source, two-sided printing, DPI quality etc.
- The Draft and Normal DPI are for lowest DPI and DPI that meets most print job settings respectively. Also, the Best and Maximum dpi is for greater than Normal and highest dpi setting respectively.
- After selecting the configuration move ahead and click Print
- Now wait for your HP printer to get your document printed out
Canon network setup utility
- The purpose of the network setup utility is to make
the process easier to communicate with the printer.
- Make sure you have all the printer driver installed before going
ahead with the utility setup.
confirm the printer setup and then begin your network device
- Now you’ve to go to start, and then get into All Apps and finally into the Canon IJ
Network Setup utility. Depending upon your PC, choose the download file.
You can find your printer listed. Select your device to get mapped easily into the
How to Print On Canon IJ Printer Setup?
Printing on Canon IJ printer is very simple if you accomplish the setup process perfectly. Get our professional expert’s guidance for error free printer setup on Windows and Mac operating system.
Canon IJ Setup – How to Print On Mac?
- Firstly turn on the Canon Printer.
- Then, open the paper tray and place the stack of papers. Align the papers in a gentle manner to avoid paper jam issues.
- Now explore the print dialog box and choose your canon printer.
- Consequently, select the paper size and number of copies to print.
- You can also choose the media settings from the drop-down list. Select on the OK menu to save the settings.
- Next, open the document to print and follow the instructions on the screen.
- At last, click on the print option for printing the document.
Canon IJ Setup – How to Print On Windows?
- Initially, examine whether the Canon printer is active.
- Now, open the paper tray and place the desired paper type into the tray.
- Next, check the proper installation of ink cartridges.
- Then explore the printing profile of Canon IJ Setup. Customize the additional features such as media type, paper value, etc, if necessary.
- Eventually, set the print quality according to your need.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup process.
- Save the settings that you have made.
- At this point, open the document or photo which you want to print from your Canon printer.
- Finally, tap on the print option to print the document or photo.
CANON IJ NETWORK SETUP TOOL You can easily configure the setup between the Canon printer and system using the Canon IJ Network Setup Tool
How To Run the Canon IJ Network Setup Tool?
- The function of the IJ Network Setup tool allows you to edit the machine network settings. After the setup, follow these below steps:
- For this Network setup tool, check your physical accessories like a wireless router or LAN cable.
- Make sure that you do not start or print while your network tool is printing or running.
- If you own firewall access for your security, allow access for successful access over the network.
- Now, click Start and check canon utilities to find the IJ Network Tool. You can even change the password for your security.
Canon IJ Wireless Setup
For this Canon IJ Wireless Setup, few conditions must be satisfied for the WPS Push Button method, check the steps mentioned here:
Go through your printer’s guide for WPS details, In case of WPS absence on your printer, pick the standard connection type and proceed.
Turn on your printer and then press and hold the Wi-Fi button. A blue color appearing on a Wi-Fi impels you to press WPS Button.
Now, it’s time to configure your network settings. Load the paper and perform your operation until you find the required count of flashes.
By doing this, you find your information gets printed easily in a few steps using the canon IJ wireless setup.
Starting IJ Scan Utility
IJ Scan Utility makes your print/scan job much easier. The IJ Scan Utility also saves your scanned data automatically to the preset folder.
How to start Scan utility in Windows?
- Click on the start icon on the left corner of the screen.
- Then choose All apps option and Canon utility option.
- Now, click on the IJ scan utility to explore it.
Initially, tap on the start option and select the IJ scan utility.
- From the start menu, choose the all programs application.
- Then select the Canon utility option.
- In this section, choose the IJ scan utility.
CANON IJ Setup WIFI
- You can easily setup your canon printer on your iPad, iPhone or any device. Use the WPS connection method to make it more simple and easy. Follow the below guidelines for quick setup:
- Initially, turn on your Canon Printer.
- Next, press the Wi-Fi button on your Canon printer. Wait until the alarm light flashes.
- Now, turn towards your access point (router) and push the WPS button on the access point within a few minutes.
- The connection will be established, once the Wi-Fi light glows steadily.
- Finally, take a test print to confirm the stable connection between the printer and the access point.
Canon Scan utility Free download
Visit the manufacturer’s site ij.start.canon to avail of the free Canon IJ Scan utility software. Here you can download the MP driver package which includes the Canon IJ Scan utility. Make sure to examine the compatibility of the driver package with system OS before downloading the driver.
Run the scan utility
The very next step after the driver download process is to run the driver package. Proceed with the below steps to run the Canon IJ Scan Utility software on your Windows and Mac system.
Running the IJ Scan Utility on a MAC Computer
- The Canon IJ Scan Utility software is available within the MP driver package. Follow the below steps to download and install the software:
- Initially, navigate to the manufacturer site and enter your model.
- Now, select the software package which best suits your operating system.
- Eventually, ij.start.canon click on the download option or downloading it.
- Then find the download file on your Mac computer.
- Select the Applications option and click on the canon utility folder to open it.
- Finally, in this section select the Canon IJ Scan Utility to run on your Mac computer.
Running the IJ Scan Utility on Windows Computer
- It is simple and easy to run the IJ Scan Utility on a Windows Computer. Follow the below guidelines to the run the scan utility on Windows computer:
- Firstly, open the browser on your Windows computer.
- Secondly, move to the manufacturer’s official site ij.start.canon and enter the printer model number.
- Next, pick the MP driver package which is compatible with your Windows operating system.
- Then, tap on the download option to download the driver.
- Now, open the finder menu to locate the downloaded driver package.
- Move to the Application section and explore the Utility folder.
- At last, select the IJ Scan Utility from the Utility folder.
Canon IJ network scanner selector EX
The Canon IJ network scanner selector EX allows scanning or printing from your computer over the network connection. After installation, the canon IJ network scanner selector EX appears in the notification space on the desktop.
How To Run Canon IJ Network Tool To Configure The Connection?
- In the first place, you need to temporarily connect your computer and Canon printer through USB cable.
- Make sure both printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- Now, initiate the Canon IJ Network Tool.
- When the network tool search is complete, click on the setup in the drop-down list.
- Next, select the printer model on the setup page. Here the connection type will be given as Canon USB.
- Click in the YES option on the Confirm Connection Access Point screen.
- Then tap on Next when the setup completion window appears.
- Eventually, select the printer and select the ADD option.
- Finally, the setup process is complete and you can disconnect the USB cable.
Canon IJ Driver Installer has stopped
- To resolve the error message stating that the Canon IJ Driver installer has stopped, follow the below steps:
- Move to the Settings menu and choose Printers & Scanners from Devices option.
- Now, in this section turn off the Let Windows manage my default printer option.
- Next, reinstall the MP drivers. Make sure that you install the full driver package.
- At last, print a test page to verify the proper installation.
Canon IJ Scan Utility Not Working
- Proceed with the below guidelines for fixing Canon IJ Scan utility issue:
- Initially check if the Canon printer is active.
- Examine the network connection between the canon printer and the operating system.
- Check whether the MP driver package is launched properly. If not, reinstall the driver package.
- Now perform the scan job to verify the correct installation.
We are an independent third party tech support team of ij-setup-canon.com We provide an extensive range of services, especially to Canon printer users. ij-setup-canon.com renders easy instructions for the printer setup process, installation, and printer related queries. We are not associated with the manufacturer or any other third party system. We do respect other company’s brand name, logo, image and product information, and we assure that these used in our ij-setup-canon.com are only for reference purpose. We disclaim any ownership and are not liable for any product warranty issued by the manufacturer.